Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SHARING - CTMH SWAP




Hi there!

The images you see above are what I did last week for the CTMH BB Scripture Swaps. The pages are meant to fit in the My Creations Display Album (Z1054).
They are both 6" x 6" layouts with focus in following scriptures:

BELLA papers (the floral layout-sorry for the blurry picture): "Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in LOVE - 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NRSV"
SWEET HOME papers( the stripes layout): "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul...-Psalm 23:13 KIV"

The SWEET HOME is a paper pack featured in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book and BELLA is from the Summer Idea Book. I like that while BELLA is sweet and plenty of flowers, the SWEET HOME collection has elegant and neutral colors and designs, allowing lots of possibilities and both feminine and masculine themed items.

The stamp set used for these layouts are: ENDLESS FRIENDSHIP ( D1354) and WELCOME HOME (D1370).

That's for today! Hope you've enjoyed!
I'll post in here the complete swap layouts when I have them all set, including the display album.

Night-night...

Lya - craftologista


No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails