Sunday, October 4, 2009

fast, easy and simple


Recently got some people who asked if I'd be offering card kits that would have some "fast and easy" cards to make themselves.
Well, I have good news.
And I think we're just right on time with the approaching of the holidays!

It's the season that even the busiest person would stop for some minutes and send some warm words for a dear friend or a family member. And not just for the long distance ones. You can send cards even for the people that live in the same town. How nice that'd be?

Just imagine yourself finding a totally handmade card in your mailbox - I'm sure that would bring you a smile and make your day merrier!

Above I'm showing a card I made a time ago for a new customer that became a friend too. She got an accident - was in extreme pain and discomfort so I wanted to cheer her up. I'm glad she is now getting better and back to her routine.

The kits will be "released" at next post with some pictures and details.

Now how about writing down the names of people you'd like to send some warm words and get your list ready...I happened to do this every year since my college years...
:)

Have good day!

Lya, craftologista






No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails