Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yet September...

It has been a busy month and I can't believe we're almost by the last weekend of September!
What a month for me!
:)
I'm going to hold an Open House - right "out" of my home - and host a gathering party by this weekend. Still in the on-going process yet and I'm trying to settle all stuff* until Friday...

Hopefully I get all I need by the time!
STUFF stands for: sample projects - my artworks display - products samples - flyer display - guest gifts - hostess packet - special treats!

Now just a reminder...Sept.30(Wednesday) I'll be posting the names of prizes winners...there's still time to join me...just place an order through myCTMH shop (lya.myctmh.com) and you'll be entered for BOTH Close to My Heart corporate drawing(for the daily giveaway of EVERYDAY CELEBRATION card kit) and my blog giveaway.......how cool is this!

I'll be posting here soon some samples I made for the Gathering Party and Open House. so remember to come back and see!

One more thing: Are you checking often the Cards for Kate by Jennifer McGuire(jennifermcguireink.com)? If not, be sure to see what is going on...it's amazing!

Happy Day!

Lya(craftologista)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails