Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thinking Fall, living Autumn

We are again starting this beautiful and inspirational season.

Lots of people becoming busier than ever. Then more pictures getting into HD(hard disk) or HB(hard boxes) …accumulating files and piles.

I’d like to challenge you…

  1. Are you willing to start and do something for your family pictures... like,organizing them?
  2. Would you like to plan something ahead for your busy holidays precious memories?
  3. Are you ready to do some scrapbook page layouts or even a themed album?
  4. Would you like to make your own holiday cards and give to your friends and family?

I can help you. Let me show you how.

Email me at lya@myctmh.com ! Check out my Calendar to see the classes available starting OCTOBER to DECEMBER.

Let’s share the love for our precious photos and memories – connect and inspire!

LOL (lots of love)

Lya

Just Sharing...(copy from my "story" page at lya.myctmh.com)

Leave your comment by answering ONE of the questions above and your name will be entered to a drawing of a "surprise element" - from me.:). I'll pick a name by Nov.30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails