Sunday, September 27, 2009

NEW IDEA BOOK SHOWCASE GATHERING PARTY





Just wanted to share some of the images of yesterday's party I hosted showing the Autumn-Winter Idea Book, new featured products, upcoming workshops (from the new WOTG collection) samples and some special projects of mine.

These are the MAKE-n-TAKE projects - 3"x3" card - sweet leaf paper with the new stamp set I like so much: D1371 Many Thanks!

I made some treats as guest gifts from the baby jars I saved - oh yes, I'm a huge fan of recycling stuff...!


Also you see there showing 2 of my "Playful Discoveries Series" (6"x6") accordion albums - Spring and Summer Edition! The box to keep all 4 of them is still in-the-progress. I'll probably posting and showing here by mid December or so. I'll try to get it earlier...I promise!
:)
In the meantime..thanks for checking!

Good night!

Lya - Craftologista Weblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails