Monday, July 27, 2009

Playful Discoveries Album Series - Spring Ed. Review





While the Playful Discoveries(PD) "Summer Edition" is on its way, I want to show bit more of the first 6" x 6" accordion style album - the SPRING edition - and review some interesting parts of it.

For you who are reading and finding this project of mine for the very first time ( I've shared it before in my previous blog without getting into details), here is what and why of this project.I find the 6" x 6" accordion album a great choice to make small scrapbooking because it works as album as well as a display, which is wonderful as gift or as my own keepsake. Close to My Heart offers 2 sizes of this accordion style album ( 6" x 6" and 9" x 9"). There is also a "MEMORY KEEPER" BOX that's easy to assemble and it's a must to keep both size of albums tidy and neat.
Small or mini albums are faster to make and it's great to organize themed photos as I want to separate them in a easy-to-find basis.
I started this PD serie with the Spring Album. I choose some of the remarkable shots of my kid from the months of the season and cropped to match each other. Because I turned the pictures all in B&W so it's a snap to coordinate colors. Then I used the CTMH Daydream Collection, w/ beautiful colors like SWEET LEAF, BLUSH, LILAC MIST AND CREME BRULEE.

As soon as I finish the Summer Ed. of my PD series, I'll post and share more, so you're welcome to come often & see.

Happy Monday!

Lya



No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails