Monday, July 20, 2009

COMING BACK



As I'm back after the "almost 3 weeks" break from my creativity corner, I'm happy to share some of the scrapbook layouts I made for the recent contest promoted by Close to My Heart corporate. Although I didn't win - which is fine because I had so much fun doing these pages - I got some very nice comments from people out there.
Someone asked to post it on my blog so here we go!

This is also the first of the segments I'm planning to have here as part of my blog, I'll call it as Life Pages. I hope you enjoy it!

The stamps set are from the CTMH January Campaign "KEY TO MY HEART", Chocolate Alphabets (large)and the Emporium Paper collection. The accents are from the Mini Medley Chocolate Shades and Designer Brads Pewter.

Have a great day!

Lya


No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails