Monday, June 1, 2009

DEAL A DAY ... IN JUNE!


Good news for this month – for all scrapbookers, card makers, paper crafter or just love to create (or start creating) beautiful things!!

If you were waiting to spend your money in a meaningful way… in some special offer from CTMH, this is the time!


I’m happy to say that June may be the good time to stock up on all your creative supplies for scrapbooking, stamping, and cardmaking… with the Deal-a-Day special!!
What's more fun than discovering a new art technique, using an embellishment in a unique way, or trying an accent you've never used before and loving it?
Most of June you'll have the opportunity to grab a popular Close To My Heart product free when you make a purchase of one My Acrylix stamp set! Also look for the exciting goodie boxes available on several days where you'll get a bag-full of products well below retail price! You'll want to stock up now while you can save big!

Bringing out the fun in your creative projects! It's a great time to pick up some products you love or ones you've never used before at an incredible price and discover all the creative ways you can
use them.

Challenge your creative side and say, 'Whatever deal pops up this Wednesday I'm going to buy and use—even if I've never used it before!' That can get your imagination flowing!
What gets your artistic juices bubbling?

Visit my MyCTMH lya.myctmh.com every day (because the deals change daily) to save money and fill your craft room with everything you're going to need.

From my online store only - through 1st to 30, 2009 (the last item posted on June 30 will remain online until July 1, 2009 at 8 a.m. (MT) And remember, the deals are good for just that one day and only while supplies last.

And there is more: from me, your consultant from Close to My Heart...!

FREE Close To My Heart marker set*. Here is how: when you purchase a DEAL-A-DAY, come back to my blog, then join THE FUN CLUB(featured in my sidebar) AND leave a comment about WHY you bought that DEAL-A-DAY(in this post, of course), you’ll automatically entered for a Close To My Heart marker set* ! How easy and fun!
If you’re already in the FUN CLUB and purchased many more DEAL-A-DAY, the chances are going to increase each time you leave a comment!
No other thing required! So for each day please be sure to come and tell the world what made you buy that DEAL and just wait until the end of the month to find out if you’re one of the winners of the fabulous CTMH markers set(with 6 markers) – great for your journaling or stamping – please note that this offer is exclusively & only from My Craftologista Weblog.
*With the color family of your choice

**All markers set will be shipped within the first week of July. Informations as address of the recipient and the choice of colors need to be sent to me no later than June 30-Tuesday, to receive the free gift.

OK…now after these all you may be very curious or ready to check it out by yourself - please go to the right top of the blog and double click my CTMH button, go to my online shop to start the excitement!
Because it’s a daily deal event with timing “issues”, I’ll be online most of time to be able to assist you – please email me (no phone calls please) if you have questions about anything I wrote above, would like to see the Deal-A-Day FAQ, or other things you may want to know...


HAPPY DAY (EVERY DAY!)

Lya. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails