Monday, June 1, 2009

About June First

This is the Monday, June 1st - Deal-a-day free item.
It's a cute mini-album that is designed with sheet protectors secured in the album.
Total of 8 pages protectors in 3" x 3" - made with kraft paper plus jute.
Great for creating occasional or themed mini album, as gift to a love one or as your own keepsake.

I'll try to post daily with the deal of each day and give them some description as I can. By the meantime, you can discover each of them by visiting myCTMH website.
Be sure to come often and check out each day's posting as I'll be adding some pictures of project made with the item or similar - but when it is the surprise box, well... then you'll have to wait until I find out it by myself!!
;D
Have a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails