Saturday, January 2, 2010

Be healthy - Be happy : 2010 Resolutions


HAPPY 2010 - everyone!
For all sort of resolutions or year-long planning...I'd like to introduce the newest item that just became my favorite #1.


It's simple and versatile. It's a Journal with a clear pocket where you can tuck in your artwork and change it whenever you want.

The picture you see now is a sample I made when I was at the Portland Regionals Celebration( corporate event) - back in November of 2009. It was done easily without further "outside" embellishments. But this journal can be fully decorated with ribbons, chalk, ink and more...

I'm on my way making some others with the new paper collections featured in the 2010 Spring Idea Book. Will share the pictures in here after I'm done, so be sure to come back to check it out.

PS*the paper pack used for the sample is GRACE. It's just gorgeous!
:)

That's for today - thanks for stopping by!
Lya - craftologista

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails