This may be the coldest season of the year in the country but could be the warmest if you would...
You can do something to "grow" the warmth - if you want to...and I have few suggestions in here to light you up:
- send a last-minute card to someone long-distance;
- give a call if you don't have the address or don't want to send the card;
- if it's near by, just stop by and give a warm hug in person (how sweet!);
- pray for some person you haven't heard for a while...we never know;
- pay a visit to local foster home and send in some treats or sweets...the children will sure to love;
- give up some coats or sweaters you just don't need anymore and pass on to some homeless people;
- make a special donation for the missionary group of your church - this may be a great action to help them out while far away from their home town.
And these things are sure to keep many - or lots of hearts warm, even in the toughest weather!
May you and your have a WARM beautiful - wonderful - joyful Christmas!!
Happy Birthday... to my dear 3-years young boy - ...LOVE YOU!!
From our home to yours,
Lya - Craftologista blogger