Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Trips - part I

Today we're heading to the 2009 Regional Celebration (Oregon-Portland) nov.6-7.
I'm so happy...and with reasons: it's our first time traveling together, driving across the state(my sweet husband, our busy toddler and me). It's my first R.C. and first time coming to Oregon too. But the biggest one is because today is my honey's and my dad's birthday!
Hooray!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 2 = my best friends in life!
For the next days I'll share some more of our trip and the R.C.. :)
Now just a reminder - if you already got the news that now you can buy the Close to My Heart retired stamps ( no longer available in current catalog and only while supplies last) DIRECTLY from my CTMH website lya.myctmh.com , with the convenience of 24/7 shopping service just for you.
You'll find a section in the sidebar specially created for these "soon-to-be gone" stamp sets.
You can also take advantage of this month's STAMPAGANZA deal (buy 2 get 1 stamp set FREE*) to earn some of these goodies!
*The free stamp set will be equal or lesser value of the purchased sets.
The sample scrapbook layout you see here has the stamp image from the same set I've shown another day - I made a card ( remember?).
Well, this set (#C1301-thing of beauty) is in the RETIRED list and I find it truly worthy to share.
Have a great day!
Lya - C, with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCRAP - STAMP - CREATE - SHARE - INSPIRE - LOVE

ENJOY LITTLE AND SIMPLE THINGS WE FIND EVERYDAY.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails